I am looking for a Setting Out Engineer. You will be required to carry out all aspects of setting out duties on site which will include but not be limited to:
* Site setting out, surveys and dimensional control of site works and completing foundation record sheets.
* Maintaining surveying equipment including regular checks and review of subcontractors instruments.
* Quality Control checks for site works and handover procedures between trades.
* Collation of quality records
* Reviewing Approved for Construction information and resolving technical details
* Recording and reporting progress (records, drawings, photographs)
On occasion you may also be required to carry out the following on an ad-hoc basis:
* Supervision of site works.
* Raising non-conformances and issuing to subcontractors and overseeing their close-out.
* Raising Technical queries and resolving technical issues with the Design Team and subcontractors
Health & Safety
PPE when on site: (waterproof and non-waterproof & must be all Orange), High-Viz, hard hat (blue or white), mid sole protection steel toe cap safety boots, safety glasses, safety gloves. Hi-Viz Trousers to minimum network rail standard NR/L2/OHS/021.Tickets & Qualifications: You will be required to hold a valid CSCS card. You will receive an overall project induction and site-specific induction upon commencement. This includes fire evacuation and general emergency procedures, first aiders and fire wardens as well as any other health & safety information specific to the office or site you will be working in.
ICI competence required.
Please do contact Peter Nash – email@example.com or call 01483 361061
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.