Package: £35,000-£45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
My client are an established and fast growing property group that has 8 businesses operating in the management of 60,000 units across the UK. They are already offering a premium service to their existing clients and have firm relationships with established developers. To support the growth of the group they are looking to add a further Senior Property Manager to their team in west London to manage a portfolio of residential blocks and estates. The successful applicant will be supported by the internal and external team to ensure that the service delivery is kept to a high level.
* Responsibility for a designated block management portfolio
* Ensuring delivery of service concurs with quality assurance procedures, ARMA codes and good practice generally
* Undertake regular site inspections to identify repairs that are required and taking the appropriate action
* Preparation of service charge budgets
* Administer block insurance claims
* Liaise with the credit control department to ensure effective debt management of the portfolio
* Manage contractors in order to carry out repairs and maintenance
* Preparing the relevant notices and managing the Section 20 consultation process
* Arranging health, safety and fire risk assessments and reviewing the report and taking all the necessary measures to ensure that all the statutory regulations are adhered to
* Handle applications for licence to alter and share transfers
* Liaise with lessees and RMC directors in a polite and efficient manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.