My client is a leading Managing Agent that is part of one of largest property groups within the UK managing in excess of 85,000 units in residential blocks and estates. They are looking to add an experienced leasehold management professional that will proactively manage, retain and grow a portfolio of properties within the London area. The ideal candidate will need to have leasehold management experience, dealing with a variety of residential clients, and be highly organised, so as to offer the best service to all clients in your portfolio. The successful applicant will supported with a strong internal infrastructure and many benefits including increasing annual leave with service, discounted gym membership, pension plan, life assurance and a host of other company benefits.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that Block Management services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place via regular site visits.
* Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meeting as well as regular client and lessee liaison
* Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level timeframes.
* Coordination and management of maintenance issues with consideration to all parties.
* Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
* Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
Desired Experience & Skills:
* Knowledge and experience of the residential property management industry and Block management in particular.
* Ideally IRPM Member qualified or working toward a professional qualification
* Understanding of leases and associated legislation
* Efficient and timely supervision of the service charge accounts associated with each property and strong budgeting management ability.
* An excellent communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships, from Contractors through to Directors of Properties.
A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.