£50,000 – £65,000 – Depending on level of experience
My client is looking to strengthen their Delivery Team with a Project Manager / Contracts Manager for their Advance Plus Framework. My client is part of the advance-plus joint venture that will deliver a range of construction schemes to maintain and improve United Utilities water supply and wastewater treatment works within the North West region.
The Joint Venture has been set up specifically to execute the 5-year (2020 – 2025) AMP7 capital delivery framework. They will be delivering a programme of works up to £500m over the 5-year period consisting of both heavy civil engineering and mechanical and electrical activities.
Based throughout the United Utilities region, you will form an integral part of the project delivery team and where appropriate forms an important progression stage to Project Management.
You will report directly to the Senior Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted workforce
* Maintain the Company’s reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained
* Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process
* Ensuring, in conjunction with the design manager, that an adequate technical, safety and environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
* Ensure all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
* Understanding and implementing the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets
About The Candidate – Skills/Experience:
* Project Management experience
* Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction-related discipline.
* APMP or equivalent
* Previous experience within the water sector
* Relevant CSCS Card
* Experience in using Primavera or Power project.
* Working knowledge construction Health & Safety.
My client has over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as an organisation and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
They believe that people matter. They know that to build successful, creative teams they need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. They provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Packages include –
* A competitive salary
* Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
* Contribution Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Health Insurance
* Private medical Insurance
And many more benefits including – cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.