£30,000 – £45,000 – Depending on level of experience
My client is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with an EICA Engineer for their CMDP joint venture framework. Based at the Falmer (Brighton) office you will prepare, develop and check electrical designs to suit contract requirements. Ensure that EICA designs are deployed effectively, economically and in accordance with all appropriate regulations and specifications to allow the company to minimise risks and maximise profits on contracts.
CMDP is a joint and will deliver a range of schemes to maintain and improve Southern Water’s water supply and wastewater treatment works in the eastern half of its region (Kent & East Sussex).
You will report directly to the Design Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Provide design solutions that meet all of the requirements the Sub-Programme Mandates.
* Produce design documents which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be purchased, installed and commissioned effectively.
* Ensure that standard designs and design practices are utilised wherever possible
* Produce outline electrical, instrumentation and control design on contracts
* Carryout surveys at site visits
* Attend Factory Acceptance Tests at supplier’s premises and produce reports
* Ensure designs produced and those of sub-contractors meet the requirements of the specification
* Ensure designs are within budget and produce the best overall outcome for the business.
About The Candidate:
* Electrical Engineering Degree, HND/BTEC
* Several years’ experience in EICA design in water / process industry
* Working knowledge of industrial electrical distribution systems including 11kV.
* Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations.
My client has over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as an organisation and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
They believe that people matter. They know that to build successful, creative teams they need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. They provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Packages include –
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
* Contribution Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Health Insurance
* Private medical Insurance
And many more benefits including – cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.