Job Title: Property Manager
Reports To: Head of Property Management
Deliver a front line customer focused property management service to the Property ‘Asset Management Team’ and our tenants whilst minimising risks to the operational railway, ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and best practice.
1. Create and manage budgets to include maintenance, rates and service charges.
2. Deliver all tenant management issues including credit control, covenant compliance, service charge, landlord consent applications (excluding assignments) in accordance with best practice and professional principles.
3. Implement the property management strategies for the portfolio and manage the portfolio in compliance with statutory legislation, best practice and professional principles minimising risk to Network Rail’s operational infrastructure.
4. Maintain relationships with tenants, local stakeholders, contractors and within Network Rail to drive and improve customer service and satisfaction.
5. Carry out the Tenancy Termination Process, including instructions for dilapidations as appropriate, for all terminations.
6. Assist in the lettings process by undertaking viewings on behalf of the letting team as directed. Deliver Network Rail’s statutory obligations as a landlord and manage the preventative and reactive maintenance budgets to maintain properties and common areas so as to minimise risk to Network Rail’s operational infrastructure and disruption to tenant activities.
7. Work with The Construction & Maintenance Team in the preparation and delivery of Planned Maintenance and Renewal schemes and inspections / works for Residential and Lineside Interface Buildings.
8. Be the Person Responsible for Fire Safety for all vacant properties, Network Rail managed Fire Escapes and Multi-Occupied Buildings. Assist with the delivery of the Arch Inspection Programme and support the relationships with Network Rail Asset Management
9. Undertake the role of Client Representative under CDM regulations on behalf of Network Rail in line with company standards.
10. To identify and create processes and share across the team to help streamline, clarify and consistently deliver best in class property management services.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* A strong background in commercial property management
* Expert use of an enterprise property management system (Horizon preferred)
* Excellent Excel skills
* Proven H&S knowledge and awareness
* Positive and proactive team player
* Strong customer focus ethos
* Training for MRICS or AssocRICS
* IOSH/NEBOSH General Certificate
* Full driving licence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Block Property Manager – Award Winning Business £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ·Drafting and serving S20 notices...Apply For This Job
Senior Property Manager – Residential Block ManagementUp to £40,000 (depending on experience) + benefits My client is a boutique Managing...Apply For This Job
Block Property Manager – Established Business£30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits My client is an established property business that offers...Apply For This Job
Block Property Manager – Established Business£30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits My client is a team of dedicated residential management...Apply For This Job