Compliance & Administration Manager JD
This is an exciting opportunity to join our largest clients in Bracknell as a Compliance and Administration Manager.
As a Compliance and Administration Manager, you will need to:
* Perform the Key Individual role as defined by MAB from time to time
* Liaise with MAB compliance team weekly to maintain relationship, provide information to them and react to their recommendations
* Maintain Disaster/Business Recovery Plan
* Maintain Firm structure chart
* Maintain a Complaints and Issues log
* Maintain Breaches log
* Maintain a Advice Quality log
* Ensure appropriate sign off obtained for Financial Promotions and maintain a company Marketing log
* Oversight Conflicts of Interest, Other Business Interests and Adviser Incentives flagging any new events or changes where appropriate
* Liaise with the adviser to ensure that any action points have been completed following case checks
* Be the first point of contact for any queries from the advisers and admin regarding appropriate documents and general Midas queries
* Be the first line responder to complaints to look for immediate resolution. Where not possible liaise with MAB compliance teams and the group complaints team to follow their processes through to resolution
* Ensure the prioritisation of compliance issues through the administrative & advisor teams
* Oversee administrator review of files upon receipt to check for compliance concerns
* Escalate to the appropriate person at MAB any cases that require further investigation
* Ensure the Company complies with agreed procedures and relevant legislations, Codes of Practice and due diligence including MAB operation procedures and FCA rules
* Produce a monthly compliance report and liaise with Directors to ensure they are aware of any potential issues
* Liaise with the training department to develop and maintain key processes including key induction items
* Review all MAB reports and provide recommendations for action to the directors
* Review all MAB updates and make appropriate special note to advisers and administrators to ensure visibility and action
* Undertake process reviews with MAB to ensure the maintenance of compliance over time
* Review all past employee case updates to ensure compliance and adherence to contractual restrictions
* Attend MAB conference, Chancellors kick offs and other relevant out of hours events
* Attend weekly advisor conference calls to give headline issues and updates which are non-specific to an advisor
Manage the administration team to ensure
* The progression of mortgage applications from sign ups to offers with the maximum pipeline turn
* The team standards are in line with timeframes directed through the activity report
* a pipeline prediction is provided monthly to Directors
* Any cases where the exchange or completion date may not be met are reviewed and appropriately escalated
* There is a daily report for deal rejections
* NG & Midas systems are kept up to date for the company. Including Admin View Opportunity report
* Appropriate documents are always sent to the lender in a timely manner
* Clients are motivated to take necessary action on a regular basis & queries from any parties are dealt with promptly
* Management reports are produced on a monthly basis
* All admin staff are focused on securing and presenting the key documents required as part of the mortgage an application process
* Morning meetings are undertaken with admin team to review pipe and problem cases
* Cases are escalated with the BDM or MAB team where necessary to expedite case progression. Appropriately escalate lender backlog/issues through to the sales force in order to divert business to lenders with capacity to process in line with client expectations and need.
* Holiday plans are in line with company guidelines and ensure adequate cover for the team
* One to ones are undertaken monthly
* Team management is in line with building and company standards
* Responsibility is taken for ensuring building standards across the 3rd floor
* Potential candidates are interviewed in line with business standards
* On a weekly basis review the on risk and suspense accounts and escalate with MAB and resolve any issues
* Review the pipeline to ensure all cases have been updated on MIDAS and NG
* Resolve any banking issues with MAB banking and accounts
* Report on any non-reported or late banking to the Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will:
* Make quality notes of key conversations with all parties. Confirm all conversations by notes and forwarded email
* Build strong relationships with admin, Advisers and introducer staff and third party providers
* Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
* Excellent communication skills
* Accurate administration skills to ensure clear documentation and confirmation of actions and agreements made by parties during the course of a case.
* Organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure daily activities and the overall pipeline is managed to achieve the team’s SLA’s.
* Proactive and can-do approach.
* High standards of personal presentation.
* High levels of English grammar and diction.
* Excellent knowledge of Word & Excel.
* CeMAP 1,2 & 3 qualified (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are currently recruiting for our main clients across the UK within ...view details
Register and upload your CV today to access our candidate zone, set tailored job alerts and kickstart your job search.
Recently, the ‘I’m a celebrity’ contestants were asked what percentage of adults think that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and the answer was only 34%. While…read more
HMRC is due to announce a Reform to the IR35 off-payroll legislation in the Private Sector. The Advance TRS approach to IR35 is being exceptionally well received by clients we…read more
Competition is rife; the current job market is flooded with candidates who could stand in your way to securing that perfect next career move, so how do you make sure…read more