Technical recruiters for the built environment
Fancy a move to the sunny South Coast?
A fantastic Architectural Practice based a short distance from the vibrant city of Brighton, is looking for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to join their team. This would be a perfect opportunity to join an established and reputable studio working on a mix of large-scale projects and schemes, predominantly across the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors.
As the selected Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist, you would be working alongside a talented team of architects and designers to deliver highly accurate working, detailed and construction drawings.
To be considered for the position, you would ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Architectural Technology or Architecture (or equivalent)
- Experience working in a similar role, for an architectural practice in the UK
- An excellent understanding of current UK building regulations
- Experience using CAD software, e.g. AutoCAD, Vectorworks or Revit
- Experience working on large scale projects within the residential or commercial sectors would be an advantage
If you are looking to further your career as an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist working alongside a fun and friendly team, in a beautiful coastal location, this might just be the role for you. For more information please do get in touch or apply with your CV and portfolio today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search