Assistant Electrical Design Engineer
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Electrical Engineer (Water)
Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Employment type: Permanent Full-time
Hours per week: 37.5
My client is currently looking for a talented and motivated Assistant Electrical Engineer to join their team in Bristol delivering outline design and detailed specifications primarily for water and wastewater schemes.
What does the role involve?
You will also work closely with the electrical and mechanical engineers and other disciplines colleagues from across the wider Water Business Unit in the UK and Ireland to deliver projects by:
Undertaking outline and detailed designs and specifications for electrical, instrumentation and control works.
- Providing day to day technical input as part of a team of engineers and technicians.
- Ensuring design output is completed in accordance with the agreed scope of works, timescales and budgets.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements and added value to the Client.
To be successful in this role you’ll possess:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) and chartered or be working towards achieving chartered status with a relevant professional institution.
- Knowledge and experience of electrical, instrumentation and control design for the water industry.
- The ability to work with engineers from all disciplines and other industry professionals to optimise and develop bespoke and innovative designs.
- Experience in the delivery of water designs and specifications on water related projects for Water Companies, Contractors and industry.
- An appreciation of the implications of works on the environment and knowledge of sustainable solutions, water and wastewater processes and health and safety legislation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search