Assistant Signalling Project Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Our client are a lead engineering and infrastructure consultancy working within the railway and highway sectors. You will have the opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive work environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Assistant Signalling Project Manager based in Victoria.
The successful candidate will join the Project Delivery Practise, supporting the delivery of projects around the UK, ensuring they have a positive and sustainable impact.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the successful delivery of projects using key project management principles including risk management and budget control
- Support the Project Manager in co-ordinating design resources
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships
- Preparation of bids and tenders to support in work winning
- BEng, MEng or MSc Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience of project management, ideally across transportation schemes
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Jake Rodger at Advance TRS.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search