Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bid Manager, the Bid Manager will support a restructuring of the Business Development & Tendering Department.
The successful candidate will work in a critical role to the success of the D&IS business and a be a key factor in delivery of orders, sales, and margin results.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the cost of tenders to budget
- Manage all aspects of tendering and work closely with the Bid Director, Work Package Managers, and further teams to deliver deliverable and competitive tender submissions
- Delivering high quality tender submissions
- Ensuring implementation of opportunity capture plans and win strategies in tenders
- Substantial stakeholder management experience with the ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Business-related discipline
- Bid management experience in large scale and technically complex tenders
- Proficient understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience leading and managing a team in a matrix structure
- Knowledge of CRM software packages, e.g. salesforce.com
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search