£45,000-£50,000 + Car Allowance & Additional Benefits
Are you ready to take your career to the next level, if so my client is looking for an Commissioning Engineer with experience within the water sector covering the Southern Water Framework.
As Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for planning, executing and documenting of commissioning and handover activities on projects and programme of works in a safe manner, fully in accordance with statutory, industry wide, company processes, systems, procedures and specifications.
– Update the Commissioning Plan execute commissioning in accordance with the plan.
– Prepare and maintain the commissioning programme and execute activities in accordance with the programme.
– Ensure application, along with all relevant information for Safe Control of Operations (SCOs) is made with adequate notice.
– Ensure compliance is maintained for all company related site activities.
– Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and ensure all issues identified are adequately closed out.
– Perform and document all inspections, testing and commissioning as required.
– Invite the SW Asset Integrator and Operations to testing and demonstrations as required
– Ensure the Asset Integration Manual is kept updated at all times.
– Carry out plant labelling to SW specifications.
– Provide all necessary information to the Technical Author for the preparation of the O&M Manual
– Collection of asset data
– Close out actions on the COM 4010 as required.
– Manage and supervise subcontractors as required.
– Organise and chair commissioning meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes.
– Prepare/review risk assessments and method statements as required.
– Communicate any delays or issues to the Commissioning Manager and Construction Manager
– Reviewing, updating and marking up of documentation to as-built/as-commissioned status.
– Keep accurate records of all key commissioning activities.
– Maintain the snagging list and progress the completion of all snags assigned.
– Perform all operation and maintenance activities until plant takeover.
– Overseeing of the 28-day reliability test and production of a takeover report
– Attend to plant callouts, including out of office hours and weekends up until plant takeover.
– Commission and test telemetry systems.
– Will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
My client is looking for passion and a willingness to deliver excellence. If you have experience of safe and successful commissioning of complex process and MEICA water and wastewater projects then I want to hear from you! Obviously, you’ll have the usual good stuff such as an engineering qualification backed up by sound knowledge and experience of Process control systems and strategies, electrical and instrumentation systems as well as experience of working within a certified quality management system. If you can bring your positive, “can do” approach and can work effectively as part of a team, then be sure to apply.
In return they offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. They will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
My client is one of the UK’s most formidable construction businesses with a vision to be a people-orientated, progressive business, driven by their values to deliver lasting change for their stakeholders and the communities they work in. Their purpose is to improve people’s lives through building the facilities and infrastructure that communities need, providing opportunities for their people to learn, grow and progress, working with their supply chain to promote the very best working practice and caring for the environment in which they work.
They do this by holding true to their values, delivering excellence for their clients and the community, being passionate about their role in providing vital services, putting integrity at the heart of their business by doing the right thing, and collaborating with their clients, supply chain and stakeholders to deliver lasting change and long-term value.
They are committed to agile working, giving their people the freedom and flexibility to adapt their working life around their home life to achieve a proper balance. Their smart working approaches allow greater use of technology in the way they carry out their business, ensuring they provide a working environment that works for everyone.
THEIR ENVIRONMENT BUSINESS
Their Environment Business provides ‘source to sea’ asset delivery capability across the UK and Scotland working on both Frameworks and Standalone projects. Since AMP3 they have delivered in excess of £2bn assets for clients such as Yorkshire Water, United Utilities, Anglian Water, Thames Water, Southern Water, Welsh Water and Scottish Water. As an established player in the market this a great opportunity to join the team at a time of transformation as they shape themselves to be fit for delivery in a future digital world. They have recently secured a plethora of places on the AMP7 Frameworks for Yorkshire Water Complex Civils Framework, Southern Water and Thames Water Infrastructure and Non-Infrastructure projects ranging from £1-40m over the next five years.
To discuss this role in more detail please call me on 02394317811 for a confidential discussion or email your enquiry and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search