Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Communications Officer for our UK & Ireland operations. This is an exciting
time for the organisation and the team as the successful candidate will join us at a time of growth and
transformation. Based in our Chiswick head office, the role will report to the Communications Director.
- Reporting point for all project communications activities. The role will involve regular liaison with all project directors to ensure fluid communication and well-fed channels across projects and corporate communications
- Liaise with staff and project teams regarding strategic communications planning and delivery for UK & Ireland
- Close collaboration with all departments, Health, Safety & Wellbeing in particular, to produce regular updates for the team and to drive campaigns and workforce engagement activities
- Ensuring branding is visible and correct across projects (where appropriate), conducting branding audits periodically
- Production of weekly e-bulletin: Connect
- Social Media planning and coordination for UK & Ireland operations – strong liaison with Madrid where the central social media team is based
- Responsibility for our Yammer account and Yammer communications plan
- Assist with UK & Ireland-wide internal communication campaigns by gathering content
- Delivering and supporting Employee Engagement events
- Supporting submissions for Industry awards
- Maintenance of photo/video archive and communications database ensuring materials are archived and accessible
- Work with all areas of the business to continuously improve the quality of all internal communications
- Active promotion of communications best practice and driving up standards across the projeect
- Delivery of international comms campaigns across the UK & Ireland business and reporting back on engagement
Key skills and experience
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write in a range of styles
- Strong presentation skills
- A proactive approach to work
- Experience in construction/engineering or similar industry is desirable
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite / Publisher is desirable
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be
requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search