Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
A new role has arisen as a Signalling Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the management of site construction activities, from tender to commissioning, supported by Installation Managers across multiple signalling projects.
As part of this exciting role, you will be expected to manage your team, time, and material to ensure that all is in order to complete the project at hand. You will be working closely with the Installation Manager and reporting to the Project Manager providing daily progress reports.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tender planned signalling installation works as part of the overall project tendering process
- Scope and review subcontract installation packages of works
- Plan project activities to suit access and project deliverables
- Deliver the project programme to time, quality, and resource plan
- Delivery of the project to forecasted costs, regular reporting, and detailed cost control measures
- Safety Leadership – to lead by example in project site safety
- Effectively communicate task requirements to staff
- Monitor and control worked hours and un-worked hours
- Support Operations Managers in reviewing and production of new procedures
- Maintain IRSE logbook
- To comply with and undertake all relevant Environment, Health & Safety measures, and activities
- Hold an IRSE Installation Manager’s licence.
- Signalling based
- Experience in managing and leading a team of people
- Driven and focused
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Jake Rogers at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search