A regional main contracting business have identified the need to recruit a Contracts Manager to head up project delivery within their Residential contracting unit.
As a division the residential team have seen turnover double in the past year, they have 6-8 live projects running at any given time with values ranging from £2M-£26M in value. Projects operate in an hours radius of their Bucks HQ and are predominantly procured on a single stage tendered basis. Primarily Design & Build form of contract with repeat business clients within Housing Association, Local Authority and Charitable Trust organisations.
What we are looking for?
- We have been tasked to identify a proven manager who has a pedigree of residential project delivery, with most importantly a recent employment history with main contractors as opposed to residential developers.
- You will be proven in full life cycle project delivery with D&B schemes ranging in value to c£20M
- You will be searching for career progression and see the next logical step being into Contracts Management, whilst having your eye on targeting the opportunity to take leadership responsibility for the Residential sector.
- Full lifecycle project capabilities from tender stage to completion, comfortable taking a client facing role and adept in people management skills.
- You will reside in a location which is central to the Thames Valley / West London region
Whats in it for you?
- Secured and guaranteed workload with a healthy forward order book of contracts
- Projects ranging upwards to £25M in value
- Career progression opportunity both as Contracts Manager but more importantly in future progression into Divisional Management
- Highly competitive remuneration opportunity
- Autonomy and Support
This opportunity comes with real and tangible personal career progression opportunities. If you are keen to target a role within a progressive and inclusive organisation, a business which truly value their staff and welcome the opportunity for organic growth, this is the role you are looking for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search