Our client are a global engineering-led infrastructure group who have a fantastic job opportunity for a Design Manager based in Minffordd, Snowdonia. The Design Manager will report directly to the Project Manager or Engineering Manager.
An allowance for lodging away and meals is provided.
The successful candidate will manage design consultant activities and deliverables to ensure they are completed in line with the agreed programme.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the process, resolution and communication of all design queries as part of the project
- Review contract requirements and ensure compliance with requirements
- Manage communication with the client design representative throughout the contract period
- Produce monthly reports on design process and any other design specific elements
- Agree changes with Project team in accordance with project authority protocol
- Working knowledge of construction methods and outputs
- Have at least 12 months working knowledge of completing designs as part of a consultancy or temporary works deisgn department
- Substantial construction and design experience
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Sam Blair at Advance TRS
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search