Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a EHS Advisor based in Cambridge. The EHS Advisor will be responsible for all EHS requirements within the geographical area of Signalling, Systems and Infrastructure (SS&I) business unit.
The successful candidate will support the SS&I business in maintaining Environmental, Health and Safety and EHS compliance for the overall business and project requirements.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring EHS inductions are prepared for new projects and critical EHS information remains current
- Carry out safety inspections in accordance with the company and project requirements
- Carry out training sessions/briefings on EHS topics as necessary to the project team
- Ensure that the relevant EHS requirements of AZDP are effectively applied on the project
- Develop and implement strategies for managing and continually improving the company’s safety standards
- NEBOSH certification
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) Certification
- Member of IOSH
- Trained auditor
- Experience in project quality management
- Principal Contractor Safety, Health and Environment experience
- IEMA Certificate
- D32/33/34 (A1/V1) Competency
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search