Electrical Site Supervisor / AP
Job Role: Electrical Site Supervisor (AP)
Salary: £400 – £450 / day Outside IR35
Looking to hear from Electrical Site Supervisors / AP to help support our client on major Water Treatment projects on the Severn Trent Water framework.
About the Role:
- Support the Site Manager in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, supply chain partners and visitors
- Ensure compliance with Control of Electrical Works E01 and The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- Check that all relevant documents adequately describe the work to be carried out and that all relevant HS&E documents are correctly recorded when received and that they are the latest version.
- Supervise work to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with Method Statements and Work Instructions from the Project Manager
- Record the progress of works on record drawings or other suitable means when required
- Inspect and record incoming materials and their documentation where required
- Assist in planning
- Previous experience of working in the water and waste water industry
- Have previous experience within an electrical supervisor role writing electrical permits to work and controlling electrical health and safety on site
- Experience working with LV electrical switchgear and motor control centres
- Experience in electrical installations, cabling and building services
- Experience in control Systems, motor control and telemetry
- Experience in HV awareness
- 17th Edition Update and full working knowledge of BS7671
- ECS CARD and EUSR
To discuss this role in more detail please call me on 07534579078 for a confidential discussion or email your enquiry and CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search