Electrical Site Supervisor – Water Sector
£45,000-£50,000 + Car Allowance & Additional Benefits
Are you ready to take your career to the next level, if so my client have multiple vacancies for Electrical Supervisors with experience within the water sector covering the Southern Water Framework.
As Electrical Site Supervisor, you will support the site manager in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, supply chain partners and visitors ensuring work is completed to the highest of standards.
– Provide assistance to the electrical design team in the specification of electrical systems and general electrical design issues. Providing supervision of electrical subcontractors to ensure a high level of H&S and quality and conducting snagging of electrical works to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
– Fulfill the role of an Appointed Person with respect to Electrical Safe System of Works.
– Review and authorisation of RAMS for electrical installation works
– Supervise Electrical subcontractors/electrical works
– Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and ensure all issues identified are adequately closed out
– Carry out plant labelling to SW specifications
– Provide all necessary information to the Technical Author for the preparation of the O&M Manual
– Manage and supervise subcontractors as required
– Maintain the snagging list and progress the completion of all snags assigned
– Perform all operation and maintenance activities until plant takeover
– Overseeing of the 28-day reliability test and production of a takeover report
– Attend to plant callouts, including out of office hours and weekends up until plant takeover
– Will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Manage defect close out
– Carry out basic electrical/ ICA fault finding
My client will be looking for passion and a willingness to deliver excellence. If you have experience of supervising the installation of process packages and field pipework in an industrial process environment (if you’ve done this in water and wastewater then even better!) then I want to hear from you. Obviously, you’ll have the usual good stuff such as a minimum HNC in electrical engineering, CSCS and SSSTS backed up with sound knowledge of Health, Safety procedures in addition to be able to read and interpret electrical schematics and P&ID’s. But they are looking for more than just that, they are looking for someone with a positive, “can do” approach who can work effectively as part of a team, if this sounds like you then be sure to apply.
In return they offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. They will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
My client is one of the UK’s most formidable construction businesses with a vision to be a people-orientated, progressive business, driven by their values to deliver lasting change for their stakeholders and the communities they work in. Their purpose is to improve people’s lives through building the facilities and infrastructure that communities need, providing opportunities for their people to learn, grow and progress, working with their supply chain to promote the very best working practice and caring for the environment in which they work.
They do this by holding true to their values, delivering excellence for their clients and the community, being passionate about their role in providing vital services, putting integrity at the heart of their business by doing the right thing, and collaborating with their clients, supply chain and stakeholders to deliver lasting change and long-term value.
They are committed to agile working, giving their people the freedom and flexibility to adapt their working life around their home life to achieve a proper balance. Their smart working approaches allow greater use of technology in the way they carry out their business, ensuring they provide a working environment that works for everyone.
THEIR ENVIRONMENT BUSINESS:
Their Environment Business provides ‘source to sea’ asset delivery capability across the UK and Scotland working on both Frameworks and Standalone projects. Since AMP3 they have delivered in excess of £2bn assets for clients such as Yorkshire Water, United Utilities, Anglian Water, Thames Water, Southern Water, Welsh Water and Scottish Water. As an established player in the market this a great opportunity to join the team at a time of transformation as they shape themselves to be fit for delivery in a future digital world. They have recently secured a plethora of places on the AMP7 Frameworks for Yorkshire Water Complex Civils Framework, Southern Water and Thames Water Infrastructure and Non-Infrastructure projects ranging from £1-40m over the next five years.
To discuss this role in more detail please call me on 02394317811 for a confidential discussion or email your enquiry and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search