Employee Engagement Coordinator
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic individual looking to find an opportunity to improve employee experience at a rapidly growing recruitment business and attract new staff to the business through a range of marketing activities. This role is varied and will offer someone the opportunity to learn skills in event management, social media marketing, digital design, copywriting, administration, employee engagement and reporting.
The ideal candidate will;
- have a positive attitude,
- ability to influence and lead by example,
- be enthusiastic and assertive – confident to speak to anyone
- have excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
- communicate clearly and effectively
- have a strong attention to detail
- be solutions orientated
- be approachable and resilient.
Experience in event planning, social media or marketing is a bonus but not essential.
This role will be full time based in our Guildford Head Office.
COMPANY CULTURE & COMMUNICATIONS
- Embody the core values and promote the company culture as an ambassador for the business
- Support Marketing with internal communication – recognising and celebrate examples of excellence, anniversaries, birthdays and promotions in bulletins
- Support Marketing to deliver company events, incentives and activities
- Be a strong presence on social media to showcase the business to potential candidates
- Support marketing team to deliver internal communications programme including monthly bulletin and coordinating weekly roundups / communicating company news
- Acting as company cheerleader, taking feedback and driving business improvement suggestions
- Welcome new staff to the business – give office tour and support with initial IT introduction
- Support marketing team to deliver charity outreach and activity programme
- Supporting sales leaders with incentives
- Support marketing team to deliver internal events, incentives and conferences
- Manage employee engagement activities – including ensuring regular appraisals are completed, updating training records and employee records on BreatheHR, drafting and coordinating employee letters (anniversaries, milestones etc.)
- Support new starter administration – coordinating welcome packs, printing information, IT set up and new starter paperwork
LIFE AT ADVANCE TRS
Advance TRS is a technical recruitment company with offices in central Guildford and London, and Portsmouth. As a rapidly growing recruitment business, we have fantastic opportunities for career development. We pride ourselves on rewarding success and promoting from within. However, we are always looking for new talent to further strengthen and expand our teams.
Over the years our dedication to delivering a premium quality service to candidates, clients and staff has paid off, being recognised by a series of industry award nominations and wins.
Joining Advance TRS, in addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be able to take advantage of our fantastic benefits package. Every Friday staff are invited to join directors in our local bar for a round of drinks on the business. This is a great opportunity to build relationships in different parts of the business with people who may not work so closely with you and blow off steam from a busy week!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search