Entry Level to Experienced Principal Recruitment Consultants
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Who are Advance TRS?
Advance TRS are a technical recruitment company with offices in central Guildford and Port Solent marina, Portsmouth. As a rapidly growing recruitment business, we have fantastic opportunities for career development. We pride ourselves on rewarding success and promoting from within. However, we are always looking for new talent to further strengthen and expand our teams.
Over the years our dedication to delivering a premium quality service to candidates, clients and staff has paid off, being recognised by a series of industry award nominations and wins.
Joining Advance TRS, in addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be able to take advantage of our fantastic benefits package. Every Friday staff are invited to join directors in our local bar for a round of drinks on the business. This is a great opportunity to build relationships in different parts of the business with people who may not work so closely with you and blow off steam from a busy week!
Each summer we take staff from all our offices for a day out of the business for our Summer Conference. The company also invite all staff to a Christmas Party every December for an all-expenses paid meal, drinks and live entertainment.
We offer a private company pension scheme and match employee contributions up to 3%, a premium-free Group Private Medical Insurance plan, cover by the our Group Life Assurance Policy (a lump sum of 3 x Gross Basic Salary to a nominated beneficiary on the death of an employee) and access to our exciting perks and discounts platform facilitated by Perkbox including things such as; cheaper cinema tickets, free coffees, free phone insurance, and discounts at hundreds of restaurants and high-street stores.
We run a series of incentives just for the Business Services team, each non-sales employee works with their line manager to agree on a set of objectives to achieve an annual performance-based bonus. Each quarter a non-sales employee is selected to join the sales 100% lunch as non-sales Employee of the Quarter and each year there is also an opportunity for non-sales employees to join the 100% club on the annual overseas trip.
What we need?
We are looking for ambitious sales and recruitment professionals at all levels who can demonstrate great people skills, logical thinking and a strong will to succeed. We are now recruiting for multiple positions ranging from entry level Recruiters all the way up to highly experienced Principal Recruiters for our Construction, Managed Accounts and Rail Divsions.
What we can offer?
- Competitive commission package with a £0 threshold
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual bonuses
- Intensive internal and external training
- A thriving market with roles ready to work from day one
- Regular incentives including international trips
- Private medical insurance
- Pension match up to 5%
- Life assurance
What the role entails?
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment in order to build and nurture client relationships
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Identify and approach suitable candidates
- Complete a search of the candidate database and job boards to source the right person for the employer’s vacancy
- Receive and review applications, short-list candidates and arrange interviews
- Request references and check the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
- Prepare CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Negotiate salary and rates and between client and candidates
- Offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques.
- Must be prepared to attend client/candidate networking events or meetings outside of the standard office hours where necessary
- Must be prepared to meet clients personally as and when required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search