Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Geotechnical Design Engineer
Advance TRS are excited to be working with an engineering consultancy who have a fantastic track record of working on some of the most exciting projects in the world!
On this occasion they are extremely keen to add a Geotechnical Engineer to their team to work on HS2 due to an increasing workload across the business. Candidates will be situated in an already established team with a blend of experience levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s top consultancies.
– Degree qualified in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering, with ideally with a masters too
– Prior Geotechnical experience gained whilst working for another consultancy on major projects
– Either chartered or working towards chartership
– Experience of geotechnical design (earthworks, soil and rock slope, retaining structures, foundations, excavations, basements and ground improvement)
– Experience in using a number of different geotechnical and FEA software (WALLAP, SlopeW & Plaxis etc)
– 3D soil interaction and tunnelling experience
– £32,000 – £39,000 (depending on experience)
For information about this position or any others within the Civil Engineering design market please contact Sean on 07415684436
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search