Technical recruiters for the built environment
You will work with a variety of stakeholders leading & supporting the delivery of @One Alliance Innovation projects; helping their teams to find solutions to their current and future challenges. In partnership with others, you will lead the identification and understanding of business problems, then the identifying innovations (material, technological, ways of working etc) that drive carbon and cost efficiencies for the @One Alliance before ensuring the right solution is adopted across the relevant business areas. You will therefore play a key role in ensuring the @One alliance not only remains industry leading but continues to push the boundaries and outperform though AMP7 and beyond.
* Be an active member of the innovation community.
* Develop and deliver the Innovation Strategy.
* Work with teams (including construction) to gain first hand understanding of how they build their assets and understand how they look for efficiency and innovation opportunities.
* Partner with technical experts within the innovation team
* Collaborate with Anglian Water Standard Products Team to ensure all successful innovations are converted into Products and Standards for use by all.
* Conduct trials of candidate solutions in partnership with others to evaluate solution suitability
* Collate and share your findings through formal reports and presentations to stakeholders.
* Play an active role in the delivery of Ofwat Innovation Fund projects, providing input to projects across disciplines such as low carbon materials, emerging treatment processes and digital delivery tools.
Given the dynamic nature of innovation projects, the Innovation Lead must be agile and willing to pivot when business demands change. You must be a great stakeholder manager; comfortable with engaging individuals and organizations both internally and externally.
Qualifications & Experience
* Degree level – Industry related
* Understanding of carbon management and accounting
* Seeking new innovations and trialling them/applying them
* Water Industry capital delivery experience
* Stakeholder management experience
* Applying innovations
* Innovative and forward thinking
* Can clearly communicate the vision and provide strategy and direction to realise an outcome
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate financial and risk implications to stakeholders.
* Strong collaborative / engagement skills
* Ability to deliver quality outputs within tight deadlines
* Managing any conflict between those resisting change against the demands of @one Delivery Teams
* Takes personal responsibility for continually improving own knowledge in emergent technologies and external networks.
* Self-starter, resilient, adaptable and flexible and able to overcome blockers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search