Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Installation Supervisor in Cork. The Installation Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of installation staff and contractors delivering project installation activities.
The successful candidate will supervise the onsite activities of all staff and contractors while undertaking allocated tasks.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and propose possessions and contribute to the planning process
- Deliver project programme to a time, quality, and resource plan
- Process work sheets and support the production and review WPP TBS
- Carry out site audits/inspections, tool inspections and vehicle inspections
- To comply with and undertake all relevant Environment, Health and Safety measures and activities
- Supervise installation work as directed by the Manager and Project Programme
- Valid PTS Certificate
- Team Leaders IRSE License
- Knowledge of HSE requirements
- Knowledge of risk assessment process
- Full UK driving license
- ONC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Associate member of IRSE
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact George More at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search