Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
An industry leading Building Services Energy Engineering Consultancy that has been established for 30 years. A multi-award-winning business and regarded as one of the most sought-after consultancies in the market, now require an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join them.
As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer, you will join a highly specialised team, leading in building performance and green sustainable engineering. You will become a key part of the team and be involved with the delivery of electrical Building Services designs day to day.
You will be the Intermediate Electrical Engineer that applies technical knowledge to support your senior engineers and the leadership team by undertaking technical design and related activities to achieve Client satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include the:
- Design and detail straightforward engineering systems.
- Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports.
- Prepare detailed design drawings in sketch form suitable for presenting concepts to Clients and other Design Professionals.
- Adequately communicate thoughts and ideas to other staff, professionals and clients in verbal and written form.
- Prepare complete packages of tender information under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Take part, with Supervisor, in monitoring and reporting on the quality and progress of work on site.
- Assist Supervisor in preparing budget costs and produce designs to meet agreed budget.
- Achieve continued professional development in areas relevant to the achievement of personal objectives and as a contribution to those of the company.
- Seek to gain CIBSE chartership
Being the Intermediate Electrical Engineer, you will be client facing and always strive to ensure Client satisfaction at the end of every project. Contribute to the development of the company to enhance its reputation.
For this role of Intermediate Electrical Engineer, you will need experience working within the built environment sector within a Building Services Engineering Consultancy, bring your expertise and passion for creating green & sustainable solutions. It will be a great advantage for to have:
- Effective Team member, i.e. works well with others
- Technically competent
- Construction Process Aware
- Good Communicator
- Active Listener
- Project management experience
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their robust growth plans over the next few years, the right Intermediate Electrical Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary and a great package.
For more information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search