Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planner based in Cork. The Lead Planner will report directly to the Planning Manager.
The successful candidate will manage the preparation and maintenance of integrated and co-ordinated project programmes.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop comprehensive project programmes for Signalling & Infrastructure projects across Ireland
- Provide regular reports and feedback to management on project progress and critical issues
- Provide sufficiently accurate data to enable the Work Package Managers and the Project Managers to ensure the project complies and delivers company financial targets
- Conduct regular project co-ordination meetings on the status of the project
- Extensive experience in project planning/scheduling role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Expert knowledge of Primavera P6 Planning Software
- Experience of working in a business process environment with an emphasis on project delivery
- Knowledge and experience of Rail Signalling
- Understanding and experience of Earned Value Management
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact George More at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search