Lead Project Manager
Lead Project Manager – Rail Industry
A leading Tier 1 contractor in the rail industry are looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist with projects in the Southern Region of the UK for an initial 6 month basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong rail background and have managed signalling, systems or electronics projects.
- Reporting to the Project Director and leading the team in the coordination of a number of tasks within the work site and completing planned works to budget, safely and within set timescales.
- Maintaining a high standard in all areas in accordance with the Client, Suppliers, Contractors, Stakeholders, Partners (internally or externally) Policies & Procedures.
- Lead the Project Team to deliver projects of all appropriate sizes and complexities, although at times you may be required to assist in the delivery of sections of a larger Project.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search