M&E Quantity Surveyor
Do you want to work on HS2 for a well known, reputable, busy, M& E Company?
My client, a leading M&E company, who provide design, installation and commissioning of mechanical and electrical systems across numerous sectors are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work on a prestigious rail project!!
The suitable candidate will have:
- Experience working for a contractor or sub contractor
- MEP experience from a sub contractor or contractor environment
* Will have worked on Infrastructure projects ideally but not a necessity
* Degree educated in a related field
* Attractive Salary – £60,000 – 65,000
* Car allowance/Pension
* Continued support and professional development for your individual career
Please get in contact if you are interested in this role ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search