Job Role: Mechanical Project Engineer
Rate: £400/day Inside IR35.
Permanent also considered.
Location: Bournemouth / Dorset.
About the Role:
As a Mechanical Project Engineer, you’ll be working within the Alderney Team, supporting them in managing the interfaces and integration of the mechanical design with that of other disciplines.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the construction team to develop efficient, practical, and safe solutions throughout the design stages, into construction and beyond.
- Develop various mechanical sub-contractor scopes for procurement.
- Review, evaluate and comment on sub-contractor tender returns.
- Commercial & technical negotiations with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Follow through sub-contractor packages to site delivery and potentially installation.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the water sector, preferably clean water.
- Knowledge of membrane systems advantageous.
- Be knowledgeable of the following: pumps/pipe systems, sludge, ozone generation systems, chemical dosing, water/wastewater treatment process equipment.
- Experience of 3D modelling for sub-contractor engagement, take off, review, wtc. (not for model creation or design).
- Knowledge of Reg 30 / WRAS.
To discuss this role in more detail please call me on 02394317817 for a confidential discussion or email your enquiry and CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search