Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Possession Planner based in Cork. The Possession Planner will be a key member of the business under the new 019 Standards.
The successful candidate will be appointed in a criticial and mandatory position within all railway infrastructure projects requiring access on or near the line.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all access requirements are planned and delivered in accordance with regulations
- Represent Alstom at all access review, planning and production meetings
- Ensure all sub-contractors Safe system of work packs meet Alstom’s standards
- Review all work content with the project management team and the client to ensure the access plan is suitable for the task
- Plan, develop and deliver ALO plan whilst ensuring compliance with all ALO regulations
- Write shift reports to a high standard to ensure compliance with all audits
- Knowledge of the relevant railway geography and access capability and requirements
- A valid PTS (Personal Track Safety) certificate
- Knowledge of possession standards and parameters
- Educated to degree standard or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of HSE requirements
- Management of standard possession worksites
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search