Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director
An international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that has been established for over 60yrs that is an award-winning business. With a highly recognisable presence in the marketplace and largely sort after by engineers of all levels, now requires a Head of Department, a Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director to join them.
This Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director role is a great opportunity for an experienced Director looking for a new challenge or and Associate Director looking for his next step, to take on a management position within a developed and progressive business that offers diversity and project variation.
As the Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director you will be responsible for developing all aspects of business development, growth, evolution, financial performance and client relationships. You will be part of a highly dynamic team covering both electrical and mechanical disciplines; that includes power generation, boiler replacements, provision of standby power, district heating schemes, UPS installations, substation refurbishments or replacements, central system heating and cooling projects, switchgear upgrades.
Being the Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director, you will be responsible for raising the profile of the Power and Infrastructure team externally across the UK, plus:
- To win and help to deliver projects profitably and to the satisfaction of our clients
- To attract talented recruits to grow a skilled, dynamic, efficient, and highly regarded Building Services team
- Liaise and interact with other UK Building Services teams to optimise workload and capacity
You will be responding to clients’ needs, meeting with your clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance or overseeing the design team activities, you will work closely with your team to ensure they achieve the best results.
As a Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director you will be technically well rounded and able to offer the benefit of your experience to colleagues. To be a successful Head of Department you will be part of the Leadership Team and have:
- Proven track record of delivering major projects in the industry
- Forward thinking and passionate about digital design innovation and ‘smart design’ in increasingly digitalised construction arena
- High degree of technical competence with demonstrable appreciation of sustainable design
- A notable/growing profile and reputation as a highly regarded, well liked and trusted Engineering Services leader
- Impressive client facing skills, experienced at presenting to clients, preparing and negotiating proposals, and procuring project resources
- Proven ability to win business for the company. Understands the marketplace, the growth sectors and busy clients.
- Aware of the importance of the strategic and focused business development required by the team and be able to demonstrate an aptitude to undertake leadership in this role
- Ability to motivate and lead multidisciplinary professional teams
- Demonstration of aptitude for team leadership and ambition for senior leadership career progression
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly respected international consultancy and be part of their robust growth plans, the right Power and Infrastructure Associate Director / Director will be offered and great package with one of the highest salaries in the industry and relocation expenses if required.
For more information on this or other opportunities please contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search