Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
This increasingly busy global organisation is looking to enhance their existing team with a permanent Pre Construction Manager to work on HS2. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and can offer hybrid working.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved on the HS2 scheme across West London. This project consists of an internal fit out and MEP of a control centre and the construction of a ventilation shaft.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the development of procurement packages and supporting the site team through the procurement stages.
- Support the Asset Agent Administer and the Section Managers in managing their individual packages of works in accordance with Project requirements. Manage the interfaces between these packages of works. Ensure that all change is captured, relevant risks are identified and communicated from the preconstruction phase.
- Take lead in managing the safety of the project, ensuring compliance to statutory, company, and project requirements. Support the Section Managers, Works Manager, and their associated teams with all stages of the safety lifecycle, escalating any concerns to the Project Manager.
- Support the Temporary Works Coordinator in managing both the temporary works process and associated site activities. Ensure that the project team have the suitable training and competency to undertake manage the temporary works on site.
- Ensure that the quality management system is implemented in accordance with the contract requirements and manage these within your section of the works. Ensure that Section Mangers promptly compile information for the handover file (i.e. As Builts and quality records) and liaise with the client to obtain sign off of the works.
- Oversee performance and mentor staff within your team, identifying appropriate training needs.
- Reviews all design information as it is released and provide feedback on the design proposals.
- Construction based qualification.
- Managed subcontractors previously including commercial, delivery and design.
- Major project experience
- Cladding finishes, Internal building fit out and MEP experience.
- Pre-construction experience
- Previous Shaft/Foundations experience
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Tom Gibson at Advance TRS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search