Production Maintenance Technician
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Maintenance Technician based in Plymouth. The Production Maintenance Technician will work within the Production team providing high quality products and systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of hand tooling, process equipment and production equipment working closely with the Production Engineering and Operation teams.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to quality and health and safety procedures as per legislation and company requirements
- Undertake Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) of all listen production equipment with the aim of maximising productivity
- Assisting in the development of risk assessments, manufacturing production procedures associated with the production equipment
- Organising contractors for specialist maintenance activities and upgrade
- Educated to O.N.C level minimum in discipline of Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience using Microsoft Office package and SAP or other ERP system
- Practical experience of the maintenance of production equipment
- Experience of safety critical systems for rail and / or transport industries or similar
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance procedures
- Strong communication skills
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Emily Peek at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search