Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Controller based in Cork. The Project Controller will work for the Signalling, Systems, and Infrastructure business.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Finance team to support all of the work package owners for specific projects.
Key Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Be the economic and financial advisor to the Project Manager
- Assure customer invoicing is completed as soon as possible and play an active role in rectreiving payment
- Manage project bonds and hedging to limit exposure, working closely with the financial accountant
- Provide all Project financial reporting to unit accounting for month end
- Participate in project meetings, risks analysis meetings concerning financial and contractual aspects of the project
- Control and optimise the project results through close involvement with the Project Manager and Work Package Owners
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting and finance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of integrated financial systems
- Experience of accounting in a multinational company
- Knowledge of SAP
- Able to self-motivate
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search