Thanks to numerous successful contracts being awarded, our client has an exciting opportunity to lead a framework of projects in Ireland, based in their clients offices in Dublin. With this being a new region for our client, it presents an opportunity to truly have an input in shaping the set up and direction of the future workload.
With the contracts secure being for signalling, it would be ideal that you have a solid background of delivering relevant projects, although it is more important that your experience covers stakeholder management, client relationships and proven growth of teams and divisions.
The opportunity allows you to put your own identity in establishing the strategy and team set up, whilst having the security of structure and support in place from the business, one of the worlds largest engineering firms.
In return for delivering this key role, you will be well rewarded with an excellent financial package and the opportunity to develop your career with a global engineering giant.
Key attributes, skills and experience required include:
- Ambition to grow a business, with a clear leadership & strategic approach
- Be highly driven with the right energy and creativity to develop people and company culture
- Commercial acumen, with previous Profit and Loss experience
- Technical understanding of the signalling process preferred
- Previous Director level experience, working collaboratively with clients and contractors alike
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search