Technical recruiters for the built environment
Project Director – West London
We are working closely with this contractor, developer and investor to recruit a Project Director to join an established team working in the residential new build sector.
A business who build long-term partnerships to deliver high quality, value-for-money services to meet customer’s residential place-making ambitions.
They work with local authorities, housing associations and private partners with a vision to become the contracting, investment and development partner of choice for local authorities, housing associations, care homes and private-sector partners in the South.
They promote a people-focused inclusive culture where teams are valued. This promotes innovation and encourages continuous improvement in the sectors they work in.
We are looking for a Project Director who has the ability to take ownership and a deliver schemes c£30M in value in West London. This workload is the latest phased release from a long standing framework with a local authority and housing provider. You will need experience of working on projects from tender stage through to handover and your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the success of a project ensuring it is handed over on time, to the client’s expectations and within budget
- Develop and implement programmes that allow accurate project monitoring.
- Identify the quality expectations and ensure these are achieved.
- Facilitate Site establishment and site logistics.
- Manage all statutory and company requirements for managing Health, Safety and Environment compliance.
- Understands the contractual requirements of the project.
- Identifies and manages risk.
- Ensure delivery against the project budgets including profit, preliminaries, procurement etc.
- Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
- Contribute into supply chain selection
- Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
- Maintaining good stakeholder relationships with clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach. You will have a track record of taking projects from start to finish in the £20m – £50m bracket with a well-known main contract / residential development company.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including;
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
- Generous Pension
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search