Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
As the Project Director you will inherit a division with a healthy work bank and establish team to support you, as well as offering the opportunity to shape the future of the region through your own ambition, drive and creativity.
Whilst the long term goal is to achieve some impressive growth and milestone targets, the immediate need will be to working closely with internal stakeholders and the client to building on, and develop, existing relationships, as well as deliver the current portfolio of works.
The company has experienced huge growth recently and are keen to attract passionate and committed individuals with the creativity of mind to implement their own strategy through the business and with clients. You will also hold financial responsibility, ensuring that projects are profitable and delivered in line with the company ethics and culture.
In return for delivering this key role, you will be well rewarded with an excellent financial package and the opportunity to develop your career with a global engineering giant.
Key attributes, skills and experience required include:
- Technical understanding of the signalling process preferred
- Experience working at Director level or Divisional Lead in an engineering business
- Ambition to grow a business, with a clear leadership & strategic approach
- Be highly driven with the right energy and creativity to develop people and company culture
- Commercial acumen, with previous Profit and Loss experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search