Project Engineer (Systems)
This role is to deliver Systems Engineering deliverables and assurance for the Development portfolio as PE. You will be supported by a multi-disciplinary team of engineers on a matrix managed basis.
The challenges of the role are:
* Delivering Systems Engineering capability for large multidisciplinary projects.
* Managing stakeholders and supporting them in eliciting quality requirements.
* Produce Systems Engineering documentation using dedicated software such as IBM DOORS software and Visio.
* Managing interface registers.
* Providing technical assurance / approvals at GRIP/PACE stage gates and engineering Phase Gates.
1) Background in Requirements Engineering
2) IVM Doors Software
3) Experience of running stakeholder workshops for requirements. How to write them and run workshops and use the software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search