Project Engineer – Track
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Job title: Project Engineer – Track
Type: Contract – 6 months
Rate: Dependant on experience
The Project Engineer will manage the design and construction activities for allocated projects. A significant part of the role includes site visits for surveys, onsite engineering verification and specification writing.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain company procedures to ensure cost effective and safe approaches to design, construction, and commissioning
- Monitor design and specialist consultants and contractors and provide project management advice
- Arrange audits of contractors, monitoring safety and quality of projects
- Complete risk assessments and HAZOP analysis with allocated projects
- Knowledge of track design and maintenance principles
- A Valid Personal Track Safety Certificate (PTS)
- Experience in writing and undertaking site surveys and reviewing track design deliverables
- Experience and understanding of the engineering process from project inception to delivery
For full details and to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click apply or contact Chris Spurdle at Advance TRS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search