Project Landscape Architect
Job title: Project Landscape Architect
Salary: £38k max (experience dependant)
Location: Birmingham or Southampton
Type: This is a permanent, full-time vacancy (with flexible workplace arrangements to suit individuals’ circumstances)
Our client is looking for an experienced Landscape Architect to join our busy and friendly team of Landscape Architects, Landscape Planners and Master planners. Working independently and as part of a team, you will support the successful delivery of projects across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK.
Our client works on diverse projects including some of the most exciting Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects in the UK and internationally, including large-scale energy as well as renewable, commercial, education, residential, leisure and major infrastructure developments. Our client’s renewables work includes solar, offshore, and onshore wind, international interconnector, and energy storage projects.
Our client’s projects are all around you. They define, design, and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
What you’ll be doing:
*Reflecting the range of our projects, your work will include site and desk-based work.
* Developing and preparing landscape design proposals to support a range of projects, typically in the renewable, commercial / R&D, residential, education, leisure, and transport sectors
* Undertaking the duties of a landscape architect pre- and post-planning across all stages of a project lifecycle
* Attending project and client meetings
* Working closely with colleagues in the Landscape Team, multi-disciplinary colleagues, and project teams to solve problems and deliver successful project outcomes
Who we’re looking for:
*Ideally, you will be Chartered (CMLI) or with relevant experience at this level and be able to offer the following:
* Experience across a project lifecycle, including preparing production information/specifications and carrying out site inspections for hard and soft landscape works
* Proficient in AutoCAD; experience with Revit would be an advantage
* Experience in completing and/ or supporting LVIAs would be an advantage
* Good organisational skills
* Strong presentational skills and experience using associated software
* Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and under your own initiative to deadlines
* Willingness to travel for project work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search