Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
This is an opportunity for a Project or Senior Site Manager to join a contractor, developer and investor working with customers to help develop, and create communities where people enjoy living.
As part of a long term 10 year framework with housing providers and local authority in West London you will lead a new build 23 unit Town House phase to a large scale residential development. This is another example of this company’s long-term partnerships to deliver high quality, value-for-money services to meet customer’s place-making ambitions.
The scheme is set to commence at the end of November, reporting to a site based Operational Lead and working alongside an existing management team on the framework you will autonomously lead this particular new build residential project.
So why join this company? They provide and nurture a people-focussed inclusive culture where our teams are valued. This promotes innovation and encourages our continuous improvement in the sectors they work in. Their work with local authorities, housing associations and private partners brings wider benefits to a community including local employment, training and community initiatives to ensure they deliver a sustainable legacy.
So what are we looking for in you?
- A solid track history of employment with a contractor or developer as lead on projects exceeding £10M
- Senior Site or Project Management title
- Demonstrable experience in leading the full life cycle of new build residential schemes
- A passion for creating a safe working environment
- CSCS / SMSTS / 1st Aid Accreditation – held and in date
- You reside within a sensible commute to the London W13 area
- Drive and commitment to achieving results within the time and budget constraints
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a Framework which has a further 3 years to run (min)
- Autonomous lead on a project with full support as required by the framework team
- highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join an exciting, fresh and new employer
If you are interested to learn more about this fantastic opportunity and wish to register your interest please don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search