Long Term Freelance Opportunity Outside IR35!
A Construction Project Manager is required on a long-term contract to join a worldwide company to lead the delivery of a HV/LV major project at Argyll & Bute.
We require a Project Manager who can effectively prepare and implement a range of project tools including programmes, risk registers, Stakeholder Management Plans, Project Execution Plans and Quality Assurance Plans. To this end you must be able to demonstrate a recent track history of leading similar HV/LV schemes.
Aside from the HV/LV experience you will also obtain strong communication skills including the ability to orchestrate meetings with senior client representatives to the highest standards in order to deliver results efficiently and within the deadline. A collaborative approach is integral to this project to work closely with the client and managing large technical teams.
Skill sets will include;
- Chartered Project Professional (APM), equivalent or working towards or equivalent technical qualification (CEng, MIEEE)
- A strong understanding of NEC 3/4 Construction Contracts, preferably including Option C: Target Contracts
- NEC 3/4 accredited preferably.
- Ideally have an Electrical qualification
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Software, including Excel, Project and Word.
- SC Cleared
In return for your skills, experience and abilities you will be joining a team who have an excellent breadth and depth of expertise in their sector, they work alongside clients on local, national, and international projects to deliver on their objectives by providing sustainable and resilient solutions.
To discuss in more detail please call Tom Gibson immediately on 07983 460 566 at Advance TRS or apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search