Technical recruiters for the built environment
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a contractor working with customers to help develop, and create communities where people enjoy living.
This highly successful and long standing main contract business have secured a new build project within the Extra Care sector based in the South West London / Surrey region valued at c £10M. They are keen to enhance their Project Management team and recruit an autonomous Project Manager to lead this scheme
So why join this company? They provide and nurture a people-focused inclusive culture where our teams are valued. This promotes innovation and encourages our continuous improvement in the sectors they work in. Their work with local authorities, private education, public schools, housing associations and private partners brings wider benefits to a community including local employment, training and community initiatives to ensure they deliver a sustainable legacy.
So what are we looking for in you?
- A solid track history of employment with a contractor or developer as lead on projects exceeding £10M
- Senior Site or Project Management title
- Demonstrable experience in leading the full life cycle of new build schemes
- A passion for creating a safe working environment
- CSCS / SMSTS / 1st Aid Accreditation – held and in date
- You reside within a sensible commute to the Surrey / South West London area
- Drive and commitment to achieving results within the time and budget constraints
What’s in it for you?
- Autonomous lead on a project with full support as required by the senior management team
- highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join an exciting, fresh and new employer with impressive growth plan strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search