Project Manager (Construction)
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Advance TRS Construction have continued their partnership with this highly successful Main Contracting business. They are looking to appoint a Freelance Project Manager to lead the Conversion of a £10m Office block into 67 apartments – located in central Birmingham. The programme is 60-weeks in total so this is an excellent long-term opportunity.
What we will need from you;
* Demonstrable and solid track history of Office conversions into apartments
* Recent experience in relevant conversion/refurbishment projects
* Experience with the Procure software package
* First Aid
The initial Interview will take place via Teams with a 2nd Interview taking place on-site with the Consturuction Director.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search