Project Manager – Shell & Core
Technical recruiters for the built environment
PROJECT MANAGER – Shell & Core
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to become an instrumental part of the project team delivering a £120M new build mixed tenure residential, commercial and retail development in Reading, Berkshire. You will also be joining an industry leading, highly regarded main contracting organisation.
A business which for over 150 years has worked at the forefront of the construction world – gaining a reputation for engineering excellence and the respectful, honourable way of doing what they do.
Their achievements through the decades are down to the people they employ and the opportunities they give them to succeed. With so many stand-out projects and opportunities ahead, now is the perfect time to join this family-owned business, and proudly build Britain’s future heritage.
The Project Manager Role:
- As the Project Manager you will report to the overall Project Director and you will be responsible for client relationships, delivery and overseeing this Residential multi-storey building.
- You will have full ownership, responsibility and accountability commencing at the pre-construction phase through to successful project delivery.
- Core elements of responsibility will surround the ‘Shell & Core” of the project. You must have demonstrable experience in high rise RC Frame construction, PC Slab and Jump Shuttering.
- You will be competent in change planning and amending the operational delivery program to ensure the project look-aheads remain true to the operation need.
- Once the frame is topped out you will then move onto the envelope package and delivery of the varied facade construction.
- You will be educated to degree level and you will have a strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering those projects. It is essential you have a good knowledge and understanding of appropriate forms of contract such as; NEC3, JCT D&B
- You will be able to demonstrate a recent track history of full project life cycle project delivery of high rise RC frame apartment complex, working on behalf of a major main contractor or developer.
- You will possess all the correct accreditations for health, safety and first aid. Possess commercial acumen and have a proven capability for delivering the internal finish of multi unit apartment schemes to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- This is an employer ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities.
- Their competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search