Technical recruiters for the built environment
£40,000 – £45,000
Reporting to the Assurance and Quality Manager the Quality Manager plays a vital role in assuring the quality of work undertaken across the @one Alliance, from project inception to asset delivery and handover.
The role is key to providing the Senior Leadership Team with analysis of work carried out and creating salient reports to show where work doesn’t meet the standard expected enabling @one Alliance to improve the quality of work carried out and reduce the need to revisit future defects, improving customer and stakeholder confidence.
* Assure that products built off-site are delivered to the required design and standard by carrying out pre-delivery quality inspections and witness testing as identified in the project plan.
* Escalate concerns and agree remedial actions with the project delivery teams.
* Support the Site Manager in carrying out specific quality checks and witness testing pre/during/post critical on-site activities as identified in the project plan.
* Ensure that final operational approval of Safe to Operate is secured through early identification and resolution of operability, safe to operate and quality risks that could delay DM4.
* Ensure the m2i rework list content is up to date, monitor corrective actions and ensure they are closed out. Ensure data is submitted on a monthly basis and delivery documentation completed promptly to enable project close out.
* Support where directed the work of the Assurance Leads in Impact Planning, Operational Assurance & liaison and Safe to Operate.
* Support the Water Quality Compliance Manager wherever and whenever directed to by them and the Assurance & Quality Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
* Experience of working in a construction environment
* Experience of working in the water industry
* Lead Auditor
* Detailed knowledge of ISO9001
* Strong IT skills, especially in databases and Excel
* Able to communicate (verbal and written) to a wide range of audiences
* Confident in being proactive, enthusiastic and visible across a business
* Always professional in approach
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search