Freelance – Outside IR35
Rail / Civil Engineering
- Looking for a reliable and proficient Quantity Surveyor to work on a £20m Rail Infrastructure project in Chelmsford.
- A Quantity Surveyor that is pedantic about figures and is keen to get stuck in, you would ideally have at least 3-4 Years of post grad experience.
- A large Rail Infrastructure project in Essex, the contractor I am working with is looking at adding additional resource to the commercial team as the packages of work are circa £20m now.
- A 12 month contract for the right candidate, someone with a pedigree in this UK infrastructure market, willing to work on site daily, proficient in NEC contracts.
- Contact me directly or send your CV for further information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search