Technical recruiters for the built environment
My client, a principle rail contractor, who are are involved with the design, renewal, refurbishment, installation, commissioning and maintenace of an expansive list of rail projects, are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join there commercial team.
It will be to work on rail projects which will including bridge replacements, depots and walkways with values from £50k – £25 million.
The Quantity surveyor will have the following:
- Experience working for a Contractor.
- Will have worked on Infrastructure projects (rail experience is preferable.)
- NEC or NR contract knowledge
- Degree educated in a related field
- Hybrid working
- Attractive Salary
- Flexible hours and working from home occasionally
- Continued support and professional development for your individual career
- Salary £45,000 – 55,000 + Package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search