Recruitment Consultant – Portsmouth
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
You will be working in the Buildings and Infrastructure market with warm clients and exploiting long standing relationships from our skilled team of consultants, taking responsibility for building and expanding on the existing foundations of a successful Contract desk.
On this desk you will be working with Design Consultants and Main Contractor companies across the UK covering contract recruitment in a sector that is currently experiencing excellent growth and opportunity.
We have a large amount of strong client relationships already in situ, there is a lot of potential for you to build new clients and business opportunities.
You will not need any prior industry knowledge as full training and support will be provided along with specialised industry links.
All you will need, is to be highly motivated and keen to succeed.
The Building Services sector is one of the most robust markets to be working within; Advance TRS is growing the team to optimise on the busy market and the growing relationships within it.
Building Services is one of the most technical disciplines within Property Construction and Infrastructure, covering all aspects from concept design to project delivery. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing team and assist with its future development.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly-skilled technical professionals for the built environment. Advance TRS provides permanent, contract and temporary recruitment solutions to both candidates and clients across a number of key technical sectors including rail, water & utilities, energy, telecoms, construction and property services.
As providers of quality recruitment solutions, honesty and integrity are at the core of our values. Our specialist industry knowledge succeeds in building relationships based on respect and loyalty that stand the test of time. Fundamentally our commitment is to you and has no limits.
- Successfully place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with business and personal targets
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Ensure all necessary administration and payment services are concluded in line with company policies
- Develop you expertise and knowledge of market rates and conditions in order to consult with candidates and clients
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Strong communication, questioning and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Smart and appropriate presentation
- Previous contract / temp recruitment experience
- Experience of relevant market sector is desirable
- Demonstrable ability to develop business relationships
This role will be based at our prestigious new South Coast office in Port Solent near Portsmouth.
The office location is excellent, with great views and surroundings, with plenty of local amenities from shops and supermarkets to restaurants and pubs.
Please contact Jessica Wells on JW@Advance-trs.com if you have any questions.
*All applications will be considered from the 4th January or after*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search