Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to make a great impact supporting our recruitment team to deliver key client accounts. Advance TRS are a rapidly growing recruitment company and we are looking for a tenacious and ambitious individual to join our Managed Accounts team.
This is a unique opportunity to join our established managed accounts team to deliver recruitment frameworks with key client partners within established service level agreements. This opportunity lends itself to someone who has achieved success in recruitment, and preferably senior level headhunting, who loves the resourcing and talent matching element of recruitment, without the focus on new business development.
Although the role is focused towards permanent recruitment within the infrastructure sector, an ability to understand and quickly get to grips with a wide range of roles across the business for both contract and permanent requirements is essential.
The successful candidate will support our team of recruitment consultants, managing the candidate end of the process and sourcing talented professionals to match with client vacancies.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Candidate resourcing, screening and interviewing in line with established processes
- Managing candidates right through the recruitment process from initial conversations to informing unsuccessful candidates
- Ensuring all service level agreements and personal KPIs are met e.g. candidates sourced, candidates interviewed, shortlisted, interviews and offers etc.
- Supporting managed accounts team to deliver service level agreements including value-added services e.g. internal and external reports on competitors and future clients for succession planning, market intelligence, competitor activity, salary information and new initiatives to attract candidates
- Chasing up outstanding candidate references and compliance information
- Managing the correspondence between Advance TRS and clients/candidates and managing diaries
- Providing data and reports to internal team and clients
- Offering pre-interview advice to both clients and candidate to optimise the effectiveness of the interviewing process
- Building key relationships externally with clients and candidates & internally within our both our Port Solent and Guildford offices.
- Closing the candidates on salary expectations and ensuring all aspects of candidate qualification have been fully covered e.g. notice period, interviews, holidays etc and that the candidate fully understands the Pre-employment Screening requirements of the client.
About Advance TRS
As a rapidly growing recruitment business, we have fantastic opportunities for career development. We pride ourselves on rewarding success and promoting from within. However, we are always looking for new talent to further strengthen and expand our teams.
As recruiters, we really understand that talented and motivated staff is the key to any successful business. To help us develop our team into the best they can be, all staff receive invaluable mentorship from our experienced senior leaders and are able to shape a clear career path bespoke to them, mapping out potential routes of progression within the company.
Our dedication to creating a fantastic working environment was recognised at the 2018 Toast of Surrey Business Awards when we were announced as Employer of the Year and Leadership Team of the Year.
Please contact JW@Advance-trs.com if you have any questions.
*All applications will be considered after the 4th January*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search